Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clouds


This is a lovely quote that describes my circumstance perfectly! I have been hard at it trying to get out of my house and have it ready for rental by September 30th! Three garage sales later, a large donation to Family Thrift Store of Athmar, 50 trips to my new dwelling, 45 storage runs…I still have stuff in the house. Safe to say I have way too much stuff! However, things are finally starting to fall into place. I have the house staged for pictures to be advertised to renters and even a potential renter already!! Of course with all the rain fall, my maintenance guy is behind in work and needs some more time to finish a few more projects but I am feeling slightly relieved and accomplished for the moment so I’m just going to ride that wave as long as I can! This wave will be at least a week longer….as I am headed to Syracuse, NY today to visit old friends, new friends and make friends! One of the instructors I have previously trained with has an incredible wife that started an online fitness group of 20 women. I was lucky enough to be invited to join the group. The ultimate goal is to increase everyone’s fitness by educating everyone and building up the group. This has been a bit difficult for myself since I live in Colorado and not New York, but today I fly out to join the group in the finale…the Finger Lakes Mud Run! I’m very excited to be a part of this event as well as get out of town for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment