Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

So What's the Deal

Why is this blog called Thailand Bound if there is nothing mentioned about Thailand yet!

Well here it goes. I am on a six month road to Thailand. I have committed to a year of service to teach English and work with a women's prison! I'm very excited and nervous. Its something I've always wanted to do but I've never been gone for that long from my family and friends. I have a lot of work to do before I get there. I have a home and a job, both of which I will be leaving behind. I also have an extensive amount of money to fund-raise for my trip. This is especially difficult because I'm not the best at asking people for help, but a good lesson in humility. I hope to keep those interested in my journey to Thailand updated as well as share my experiences as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment